Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hershey Track Meet

On May 3rd, Bradley competed in his first track meet. Through qualifying races at school, he was able to compete in 4 events. The 400 m, 100 m, standing long jump, and the 4x100m relay. I was able to take the little boys and we went and watched for a couple hours. Bradley did really well! He came in 3rd in his heats for both the 400 and the 100 and his relay team placed 1st! That event was later on in the day, so I missed it, but he was so excited about the win. I'm proud of him and I know that this is only the first of many track meets that I will go to in the coming years! I better keep my sun block and umbrella handy!!


Bradley and friends eating lunch in between races
(Zander, Peyton, Bradley and Isaac)


Getting ready for his first race of the day
(400 m)






Standing long jump

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Brad, you're like greased lightning!