Wednesday, August 20, 2008

1st Day of 1st Grade

Today was Bradley's first day of school. I can't believe he is in 1st grade and going to school all day. He was so excited to eat lunch at school, but a little nervous about staying all day. He got a really great teacher, Mrs. Searle, and I think he is going to have a lot of fun. He said they had 3 recesses and thought that was so cool! I thought I would feel like celebrating now that school has started again, but honestly I felt a little sad. He's growing up so fast! I know he is going to have a great year so I won't worry too much about him. Here are a few pictures of the day:

(This picture is dark, but it's still cute)

Bradley and Mrs. Searle
(He looks a little nervous)

The 3 Amigos

Bradley, Peyton, Jacob


7 comments:

Patsy said...

School is great and how super that Bradley has a good teachers - you know that is half the battle for kids doing well in school. Love the cute pictures!
Gram

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good day Bradley. You are such a smart kid, I hope you love 1st grade!
Love.
Grandma P

the lunch lady said...

I saw them walking to school yesterday. They look so cute! (And I am so glad you guys are coaching soccer this year!)

Kirsten said...

I want Peyton to be the same class!! They look so grown up going to 1st grade!!

Melanie said...

Heidyn had Mrs. Searle and absolutely loved her. He looks so old. It's so hard when our babies grow up!

Fred & Charlene said...

Mrs. Searle is so lucky to have
Bradley in her class. He is so polite and adorable.
Love you,
GG Stone

Janean said...

Whytli had Mrs. Searle and she loved her. She was a really nice great nice teacher. He looks so grown up! It is so sad that they are growing up so fast.