Tuesday, August 26, 2008

2 down, 1 to go!

Today was Kylie's first day of her 2nd year of preschool. She was excited, but I think I was even more excited! Just one child for 3 hours was like Christmas in August! She had a great day and loved being back in the swing of things. She is already getting really good at writing her own name and I think this year is just what she needs to be all ready for Kindergarten. Now if only they had a preschool for crabby 2 year olds I'd be all set!
New clothes
(She said they were so comfy they felt like jammies!)
Ready to go
Little brother
The carpooling kids
Kylie, Alex, Eleanor

6 comments:

Patsy said...

Kris and Dan,
Those are just darling photos - they grow up so fast and Ben's probably missing all the action with everyone gone!

The Eccles said...

Paige starts after Labor Day!!!! I am SO thrilled, it is like Christmas! Kylie is adorable.

the lunch lady said...

she looks so cute!

Fred & Charlene said...

Kylie, you are beautiful!! Your new clothes are so cute. You will have fun all year!!

Give Ben and Bradely a hug for me and Great Grandpa.
Love you,
Great Grandma Stone

Janean said...

She is so dang cute! I love the headband in her hair. I remember when she was so little and she is getting so grown up.

Kirsten said...

Kylie is so dang cute!!! She looks all grown up in her outfit and cute headband!!