Tuesday, November 18, 2008

6 Years Later . . .

About 6 years ago, when Bradley was 8 months old, he was pulling himself up with his teeth on our garbage can. Since the garbage can was empty, he and it went flying backwards. One of his two new little baby teeth popped right out. The first picture is him with his little lion he got at the dentist's office. He has had his special gap tooth smile since he was little. Fast forward 6 years and he came home from school yesterday and announced that he finally lost another tooth. He can now be officially added to the first grade tooth chart (who wouldn't want that!) I asked him how much he thought the tooth fairy would bring and he said, "I don't know, maybe 20 bucks." Are you crazy?! You aren't getting the Beverly Hills tooth fairy. I told him it was more likely that he would get a dollar and he was pleasantly surprised when the generous tooth fairy gave him $2.




All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth!

1 comment:

malpat said...

I love the pictures and Yah for Bradley! My main off the couch interest is our family blogs -Love to you all, Mom W