Sunday, October 24, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Life has taken precedence over blogging, but now it's time to catch up! We spent September at the soccer field. Bradley and Kylie both played this year and we were there Tuesday through Friday for 5 weeks. At first I hated it, but then I started to really enjoy being outside in the gorgeous fall weather and just relaxing for an hour while watching the kids play. Dan coached Bradley's team which made it a little crazier and because of that we didn't get any pictures of Bradley playing! :( I'm sure he'll play next year! I did get a couple pictures of Kylie and I included my schedule board to remember the insanity!


2 comments:

Patsy said...

Good for your family. Great activity and lots of fun. Love your picture!!

Fred & Charlene said...

Your summer was filled with super fun and fantastic memories!!