Monday, May 4, 2009

BYU Graduation

A week ago my brother, his wife and my sister all graduated from BYU. My parents came out and stayed in a hotel in Provo to be close to all the action. Bradley and Kylie got to spend 2 nights with them and they had such a blast swimming in the hotel pool and ordering movies on TV! It was really fun to be on campus during graduation and it brought back a lot of great memories.




The graduates
(My sister Melissa, brother Brian and sis-in-law Amanda)

Melissa and fiance Taylor
(only 12 days to go until the wedding!)
Aunt Melissa

Dad, Melissa, Mom

Future BYU Graduates

Kylie swimming in the hotel pool

My brother Matt and Ben

Matt playing with the kids

1 comment:

Fred & Charlene said...

Such terrific photos of the graduates and family!!
That was a wonderful celebration
for everyone.
Tom and Sylvia have such fun things for their children and grand-children.