Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The First of Many

We just got back from a fantastic vacation/wedding in So. California! We took so many pictures so I needed to break it up into a few different posts. We drove down to Newport Beach to be at the wedding of my youngest sister in the Newport Beach Temple. I was worried about being too pregnant to enjoy anything, but we had such a great time! The wedding wasn't until Saturday so we drove down on Tuesday to enjoy a few days in the sun. On Wednesday the kids spent the morning on their scooters and then we spent the rest of the day by the pool. That night we went to Downtown Disney and had dinner with my family at the ESPN Zone. Thursday was spent at the beach and then at the pool to wash all the sand off. That night we went back to Downtown Disney for a birthday celebration for Ben and his cousin Collin. We really appreciate my parents for giving us all such a great time.


Every night they were so exhausted they fell asleep in 2 minutes!




Cousins
(Collin, Abby, Kylie, Bradley and Ben)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fun it was either..totally stress- free. We always love it when we can be together.