Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas Break 2009

For Christmas we went to CA to spend it with family. It was such a nice break and as you can tell from the pictures it was fun to spend some of it outside! We spent the first couple of days just hanging out, shopping and getting ready for Christmas. My parents took the kids to the park while Dan and I got some last minute gifts. We also kept up a 20 year long tradition of going to Silveyville Christmas Tree Farm to pick out a tree (or 2) for the kids to decorate. Afterwards we always go out to dinner at Chevy's (yum!).

Grandma and Grandpa let Ben pick out a tree because he was sure he had the "perfect" one!
All the grandkids


Dan in his Giants jacket and my dad with his Dodgers santa hat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you posted. I love looking back at the holidays. We had so much fun with all of you here.